Madonna Mia! What a great oatmeal I just made!
I got the idea this morning, when I was rushing out of the house to college without breakfast, because I overslept. I didn’t get to eat breakfast, so I at least wanted a good coffee. Arriving at the coffee shop of the college, I ordered a tall Latte Macchiato – and got something, I wasn’t able to drink! It was the worst Latte Macchiato I’ve ever had in my entire life. You gotta know where I come from, we have a Latte at least once a day. Made right, they’re amazing!
So totally mad about this failure, I went home and decided I’m gonna have a Latte Macchiato Oatmeal. I threw some ingredients together and made one of the best oatmeal dishes I’ve ever made. Well, something so bad turned out into something so so delicious! Definitely a keeper!
- ⅔ cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup coffee
- 2 tablespoons creamer
- 1 package stevia
- 3 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon coffee extract (optional)
- some chocolate chips or a cookie for topping, optional
- Place oatmeal in two 6 inch ramekins
- In a blender mix together milk, coffee, creamer, stevia, cream cheese and coffee extract until smooth
- Pour equally over oatmeal filled ramekins
- Stir until all oatmeal is covered with liquid
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Then microwave for 1 minute on high
- Top with some chocolate chips, cookies or whatever you like and enjoy