Ladies and Gentleman – I have a confession to make!
I am helplessly addicted to OATMEAL
If you go through my breakfast category you will see quite a few of my oatmeal creations. There is just so much you can do with this little miracle food. I’m sure oatmeal is what they serve in heaven haha!
This Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal is one of my newest favorites. As with every other oatmeal dish, it’s super easy and quick to make of course, but this one is also so decadently tasting, you would never guess it’s good for you. The flavors of chocolate and coconut are very strong and the texture is absolutely melt-in-your-mouth!
Here are the products I am using for this oatmeal, but please feel free to replace them with any kind of chocolate spread and/or any kind of coconut butter you like or have at home already.
However, if you decide to get the exact products I used, let me give you a tip on how to save money when buying these products. My go-to store for healthy products food wise is iHerb. They have the best prices and very best delivery options out there. Free expedited delivery when ordering $25 or more! I have never waited longer than 3 days for my stuff to arrive!! Love them and can’t say it often enough!
And to save even more, you can use this coupon code ZTQ737 for all followers of HungryLittleGirl, which will save you $10 on purchase of $40 or more or $5 if the order is less than $40.00.
Alright, now enough the savings and bla bla … Let’s have a look at the recipe
- ½ cup Old-fashioned Oatmeal
- ⅔ cups Cashew Milk (can use almond or any other milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon Dark Chocolate Dream Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Butter
- ½ Banana, sliced
- 3-4 Strawberries, diced
- ½ tablespoon Coconut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon Almond Butter, optional
- ¼ cup Cashew Milk (or any other milk)
- In a microwave safe bowl combine oats and ⅔ cups of cashew milk.
- Top with Dark Chocolate Dream peanut butter and coconut butter
- Microwave on high for 2.5 minutes
- Stir well and top with all the topping (or which ever toppings you choose)
- Pour another ¼ cup of milk over it and enjoy :)