I haven’t posted a oatmeal dish in way too long!
Oatmeal is probably my all-time favorite. I can eat it anytime of the day (for lunch, breakfast or dinner) and can’t go a day without.
This Bee Pollen Oatmeal has everything in it your body needs to start functioning in the morning, or to give you a push of energy in the afternoon.
The benefits of eating Bee Pollen are endless and I am highly recommending to implement it into your diet. You can find a little article about all the benefits and how to use it over here: Benefits of Bee Pollen. To get a good deal on your healthy foods like Bee Pollen, you can always check out iHerb. They are cheap, fast and reliable. I use them for all my health and super foods. If you are a first time customer, you can use my code below and save some extra money. Oh and did I mention they have free shipping on orders over $20!!! If you click on the offer picture below, it will take you directly to this amazing online store that I am so in love with
If you have a look at the ingredient list, you will find healthy carbs, fats and protein combined with super foods. This is my version of an egg white oatmeal. I don’t like my oats mushy, so in case you don’t either, this one is perfect for you. The oats get soft, but still have that chewable texture. I simply love it!
- ¾ cup Old-Fashioned Oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Bee Pollen
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Water
- 2 Egg Whites (or 1 whole egg)
- 2 tablespoons Cashew Butter
- 2 teaspoons Bee Pollen
- ¼ cup Mixed Berries (warmed up in the microwave)
- ½ Banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flakes
- ½ cup Almond Milk (or any other milk)
- Combine all ingredients for the oatmeal base in a microwave safe bowl
- Stir until well combined, making sure the egg whites get spread out
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes
- Let stand for 2 minutes (Important!)
- Add all toppings, starting with the cashew butter so it has time to melt
- Pour milk over it and enjoy :)