I don’t know about you but for me Fall and Winter mean Cinnamon! I am in love with cinnamon throughout the whole year, but these two seasons I can let the cinnamon beast in me come out Cinnamon gives everything (sweet or savory) a wonderful flavor, it fits to everything and it’s also super healthy! I wrote an article about the Health Benefits of Cinnamon a while ago, that explains pretty clear why I love it so much and why you should too!
These Extreme Cinnamon Toffee Bit Blondies are amazingly fitting as a dessert for Thanksgiving, Christmas or just in between
You will need a whole bag of cinnamon chips, so if you plan on using those chips in more than one dish, you better buy another bag!
The texture is fudgy, gooey, simply melt in your mouth … The taste is AMAZING! Pure cinnamony deliciousness(yes, if I like something a lot, I make up words like cinnamony haha).
For the topping I used milk chocolate toffee bits, simply because everything just needs a little chocolate, am I right?!
I can definitely say that I will make this dish again and again throughout the whole two seasons, it was gone way too quick 😉
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2½ cups cinnamon chips, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- Preheat your oven to 355 F
- Line a 8 inch brownie pan with parchment paper
- Melt butter and one cup of the cinnamon chips in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Add eggs, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice, stir until smooth
- Add flour and stir until very well combined
- Fold in 1 cup of the remaining cinnamon chips
- Pour batter into baking pan
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon chips and toffee bits on top
- Bake for 22 minutes
- Let cool completely before serving
All of the blogs listed below are sharing Thanksgiving or Fall themed posts as part of this event, so click on one or all of the links below to find some great recipes, tutorials, crafts and more!