So this is one of those creations of mine, that you definitely don’t serve everyday. It’s something that many of you will have a hard time to believe it even tastes good. But I can promise you, you won’t regret making it!
These Chocolate Bacon Deviled Eggs happened because my Facebook stream was floated by deviled egg recipes. They all looked the same! Not that I don’t like normal deviled eggs, but I think we all know by now how to make them. So I thought I’d bring a crazy touch to them and turn them into a snack for special moments. If you were a guest at my house, this is something I would serve
We eat the egg and chocolate combo all the time in cakes, cookies and co.! So before you judge, give them a try!
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup instant chocolate pudding powder
- ¼ to ½ cup coconut milk, canned
- ⅓ cup bacon bits
- Boil the eggs until they are hard-boiled eggs :)
- Peel them, cut them in half and gently take the egg yolk out
- In a medium bowl combine egg yolk, ¼ cup coconut milk and ¼ cup chocolate pudding powder until smooth
- Now you have to see if you need more of the remaining ingredients to reach the texture and sweetness you want (play a little with the measuring)
- Fill the egg whites with chocolate mousse and sprinkle some bacon bits on each egg
- Place in fridge until you serve them